Plan & Record Study / Study Scheduler Install | 10,000+
User rating | (48)
Plan & Record Study / Study Scheduler Mod Apk is a Education Android APP. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 12+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 10,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 1.0, a total of 48 people voted.
Plan & Record Study / Study Scheduler APK (MOD, Unlocked/Premium) for android
More Info: com.soshi.studyscheduler | 1.6.1 | 2020-05-17
This app is a study schedule app for people who study with textbooks.
– You can easily make a study plan.
Just set the number of questions (number of pages) and a study term. You can specify the days of the week.
– You can check the quotas of the number of questions to study.
The quotas are recalculated as the study progresses.
You can complete the textbooks by the planned end date of the study if you make the quotas every day.
– You can record the finished number of questions every day.
Then the quotas are recalculated.
You can look back on the records and feel fulfilled, use them for future study.
=== Usage ===
At the Beginning
Let’s add a study plan.
Tap “+” icon and then enter the number of questions of the textbook and a study term.
If you can’t study every day, you can specify the days of the week.
* You can replace the number of questions with the number of pages.
You can sort plans from “Sort Plans” icon.
At the Beginning of Today
Let’s check the textbooks and the quotas of the numbers of questions to study today.
Let’s study as a goal.
At the End of Today
Let’s tap the textbooks’ today’s cells and enter the finished numbers of questions.
Then the quotas of the numbers of questions after tomorrow are recalculated.
When Complete the Textbook
Let’s tap the textbook’s name to go to “Change Plan” screen and select “Complete Study” from the menu.
Then it is not displayed on the main screen and displayed on “History” screen.
– You can edit the plan by tapping the textbook name.
– You can check the list of completed textbooks from “History”.
=== To Such People ===
– A person who does not know how to make study schedule.
– A person who does not know how much to study every day.
– A person who does not know how to manage the progress of study.
– A person who wants to complete textbooks/workbooks/exercise books/reference books/question collection as planned.
– A person who wants to record learning achievements.
– A person who wants to decide textbooks to study by day of the week.
– A person who thinks that the amount of study (number of questions, number of pages etc.) is more important than time.
– A person who studies by himself without going to a private school.
– A person who studies 5 subjects or multiple subjects.
– A person who studies multiple textbooks in parallel.
– A high school student who will take university entrance examinations.
– A junior high school student who will take high school entrance examinations.
– An elementary school student who will take junior high school entrance examinations.
– A student who studies for school examinations.
– A working person and a student who study for qualifying examinations.
– Parents who manage children’s study.
– A teacher who teaches students to study.
– A person who seeks an easy-to-use app that have the minimum functionality and input required.
– A person who seeks an app that can be used in the vertical screen.
– A person who seeks a free app.
=== Frequently Asked Questions ===
Q: How many textbooks can be added?
A: The main screen can display up to 21 textbooks (7 textbooks x 3 pages).
If you want to add more, please complete or delete the existing textbooks.
Q: Is it possible to return to the main screen the textbook of which was processed completion?
A: No, it is impossible.
The plans of the textbook can be reproduced by adding a new plan in one of the following ways.
(1) Set the number of all questions minus the number of finished questions in “Number of Questions”.
(2) Set the number of all questions in “Number of Questions” and enter the number of finished questions as a number of finished questions on any day in the past (for example, yesterday).
=== Before Using ===
The provider does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by using this application.
Add function to display the graph of the number of remaining questions
Downlobad Plan & Record Study / Study Scheduler APK MOD